Sign in to follow this  
DEATH9625628

Advertisements & The Future

Hidden

logo.png

Now is a good time to address multiple community concerns

Leadership
Recently Chris has been very busy with studying and school which is why he hasn't been able to give RuneWild the attention it deserves. School is a very important part of his life which is why he can't just put that aside for RuneWild. Chris and I both agree it's in the best interest of the game if I take over which is why I will be stepping up as the full-time owner of RuneWild. This decision has been thought and discussed heavily. Chris has been asking me to help out and take over more recently to show me the ropes so that i would be fully prepared to take over when the time was right. Chris will still be around however he simply cannot put the required time in to run a server as of now and he doesn't see this changing anytime soon. For me this is an opportunity I'm eager and prepared to take, as of the announcement I have sacrificed one of the things i truly enjoyed doing which was PKing. I will simply not have the time nor do I want to distract myself, all of my time will now be invested into RuneWild. I will continue to work closely with Yogi to produce quality content and take RuneWild to the next level.

Advertisements
The one thing RuneWild has been seriously lacking is the correct and appropriate advertising. I have been speaking to David a lot recently, David was the owner of LocoPK, the server which RuneWild is based upon. He offered to financially support the server just to ensure that RuneWild makes it to the top. In the past few days I have managed to invest thousands of dollars into the famous toplists. I don't plan on stopping there, I will be hiring some big youtubers for quality advertisement as well as various other things that will become clear soon. David is somebody who I will continue to work with very closely on the advertisement front since he has the contacts to bring RuneWild one step closer to success.

What's to come
New content will now be pushed out more frequently than ever, my vision is to create the most enjoyable content packed server and make RuneWild excel in the RSPS scene. I'd just like to thank Chris for this amazing opportunity as well as the members of the staff team and David for helping me out as much as they have already. There's big things to come and I cannot wait..

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Love you, oh btw lmk when u need me Tome

Edited by Jordan

Hidden

lets take this ! we got this, this rsps deserves more plays

::vote to all!

Hidden

I would love to see David return, the beginning of LocoPK was exciting. I think you'll make a great owner for our community, thank you @Tom for pushing advertisements, that is by far an important task to get us where we need to be!

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Seeing you going from SS to Owner is just mindblowing. Do us proud Tom and thank's for informing us.

Goodluck with school chris.

Edited by True Sight

Hidden

Tom I think you're very dope and as I was telling you last night, you've taken on some of the roles ADMIN+. I think you'd be more than great and I'm pretty happy for you. also, I can't wait to see what RW has in store for the new players. unfortunately, @Chris I haven't spoken to you much but I wish you luck with your schooling my man and I hope you stick around <3
- Fez