Sign in to follow this  
Yogi

Update v0.9.3: Achievements, Combo Runes & Quest Tab

Hidden

logo.png

Update of 05-12-2017

As the server is getting closer and closer to release and we've completed most update requests received I had some spare time to make the update log myself and go into a big more detail.
My alias in the gaming community is Yogi, I have been around the RSPS scene for just about 6 years. These last 2 years I've been a freelance developer for Android games as well as multiple small RSPS projects behind the scenes.

The Quest tab
Revamping the Quest tab is something I've given my best shot and I quite like the outcome of it. It's now divided into 3 sub-tabs. You can access the: profile, toggles and the achievement tab by clicking either the: quest, mini-quest or achievement diary icon.

ee91eda343f8b4411b98ee7f923d890a.png b6f44eef5f20d58073d4f775d400dbdd.png

On the top you can find the View Wiki button which will lead you to an overlay explaining the core principles and short guidelines of RuneWild which is a relatively unique and useful feature. 

The profile tab shows all the information related to your account, the toggles are useful toggles to make the game more soothing for the players and the achievement tab showing all your current achievements. It's currently a relatively empty tab but within the near future we plan to update this and add multiple other achievements. You will also be rewarded in-game wealth per task.

f85b7278c20338dfb00bdc6cd90e33ff.png

RuneWild Wiki
This Wiki overlay was made to help out the new players of RuneWild. The Wiki covers the basic aspects of the game as well as some FAQ. This is done to reduce the amount of questions you'd have to ask and to make it easier to start the server.

fc7b529ed3a8831676cb88166ac3a170.png

Combination Runes and Elemental Staves
Combination Runes are now usable, it's also highlighted properly in the Magic Spellbook.
All eEemental Staves (along with the Kodai Wand) which provide an infinite amount of a certain rune have been added accordingly, you can view the list below:
http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_staves

Varrock PvP
Varrock PvP has been added as the main PvP area.
This PvP zone has a few rules: (these rules don't apply at V-Square)
You cannot attack a player who doesn't have the same spellbook as you.
You cannot use vengeance or vengeance-other in this area.
You cannot use Ranged in this area.

Chat Filter
A configure filter option has been added to the 'Game' button in the chatbox, with this feature you are now able to filter out messages you don't want to see as well as messages you might want to see.
aa4e8275500d3273a1614086c2eb7238.png

Furthermore
The OSRS Lunar Spellbook interface has been updated.
The OSRS advanced options overlay has been added (disable orbs, disable roof, diverse transparancy buttons)
The basic gear setups have been updated.
You can no longer click on objects or npcs through walls.
You can no longer open the rune pouch during combat.

e4355ff62e27de6970b0f3bb3c1722fe.png

2635e73a4902ec4657272ee2ddc31dd3.png

Hidden

Nice step up with the advanced options, tested them out earlier whilst using resizeable and it looked neat!

Hidden

good updates , i look forward to nhing at varrock square :D

5 minutes ago, Dj said:

Nice step up with the advanced options, tested them out earlier whilst using resizeable and it looked neat!

Mans on some loco ez shit

Hidden
16 minutes ago, Dream said:

good updates , i look forward to nhing at varrock square :D

Mans on some loco ez shit

Man like Yogi doing big tings