Sign in to follow this  
kfc manager

Drop rate and Revenants

I would like to see exactly what the drop rate of an item is from a monster. I'm 100% sure a "very rare" drop at demonic gorillas is not the same drop rate as vettions "very rare." I would like to be able to hover over the item and see 1/___ whatever David wants the drop rate to be. Another problem I see with the Revenants new wild items is that the cost of using it per hit is 20k+.  I propose to have more Revenant either to be added on a kill like 25 instead of 7 per kill. Maybe even have the harder Revenants like the dark beast and dragon have more either dropped and the lower ones like imps drop 7 either. Blowpipe doesn't need charges to use, kinda odd having one 07 item use charge and one does not use charge. Make either both have charges or both not have charges.

Also, I would like to have a free name change because abcfkedupmom is kinda rude and doesn't appear nice to most.

Edited by abcfkedurmom
More comparing

I agree with everything but the free name change. You picked your own name bro. Sounds like a personal problem to me. But I agree on having the drop rates public. I've done like 300 gorillas and haven't even gotten a zenyte drop. And I supposedly have a 20% drop rate bonus..

Edited by Wtf Dennis

You've got my support for the drop rate of an item from a monster. As for the rest, I disagree and I believe everything is balanced out. Name change shouldn't be free as it is a privilege in my opinion. As @Wtf Dennis said, it is a personal problem that can easily be fixed :)

12 hours ago, PeteDavidson said:

I like the drop rate changed to numeric rather then rarity. rest is a hard no

Must not have used any of the rev items that cost so much to use. The blowpipe is free to use, why not make it have charges and use zulrah scales?

14 hours ago, prestige said:

You've got my support for the drop rate of an item from a monster. As for the rest, I disagree and I believe everything is balanced out. Name change shouldn't be free as it is a privilege in my opinion. As @Wtf Dennis said, it is a personal problem that can easily be fixed :)

Let's make the blowpipe have charges to use. Seems kinda stupid have one thing have charges and another not.

+1 from me I agree with the blowpipe scales suggestion because, that is true why have some items use scales and others not. Also agree with the drop rates labeled with numbers instead of with “very rare” etc