Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

Dicing fix (dice bag)

My suggestions to fix dicing, i know its not broken but clearly its not very player friendly 

Suggestions:

1. If say i have a dice bag and someone wants to vs me they should be able to right click me and click "request to dice" and then they can choose black jack/55x2 or dice duel if they have a dice bag.

2. Remove the minimum bet, why is this here?. Its not a money sink, it LITERALLY, servers no purpose.

3. add the roll animation, so basically the host will do the rolling of a dice bag animation and then the numbers pop up.

number 1 suggestion is crucial, because right now players have to ask you to request it on them.

Please @David add these, most people dont gamble(dice) and it could be cause of this, dicing is very fun and it seems like its not very easy as a player trying to bet 

The reason for minimum stakes, bets etc. are primarily to increase risk fighting which this is a pk server so it's important to increase that content.

Also the main reason why people don't dice is that it gives an advantage to the host. Why would someone want to do 55x2 or blackjack when staking and flower poker is 50/50. 

8 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

The reason for minimum stakes, bets etc. are primarily to increase risk fighting which this is a pk server so it's important to increase that content.

Also the main reason why people don't dice is that it gives an advantage to the host. Why would someone want to do 55x2 or blackjack when staking and flower poker is 50/50. 

I’ve never seen anyone yell risk fighting 30m or 40m

they would probably stake it so that point is invalid as they can still stake it

dicing is dead cause it’s so complicated and requires the host to send a request 

I was hosting for 30 minutes and found 8 betters 

People do and would bet as dicing has always been in the rsps community and not to mention the game finishes fast

they just need to work on adding some stuff.

No dice bag animation and the player can not request to gamble, thats pretty big as it makes dicing stale.

Imagine staking and there was no whip animation or dds animation and all you can see is the amount you hit. Yes it effects nothing in terms of if you will win or lose but it ruins the feeling.

Edited by Gerq