Sign in to follow this  
Rum

Suggestions - Rum

SUGGESTIONS

Not all the suggestions are important but, It could give players a better experience playing the game.

1. Instead of :staffonline make it ::staff, servers I played never had ::staffonline + ::staff is way more convenient and easier
  2. Drop table: Make it possible to know the chance of rolling a drop table, for example, fire giants have a 1/128 chance of rolling the rare drop table and the chance of a dragon med helm from the rare drop table is 1/128. (just an example)
  3. Add player owned stores to the trading post or remove the trading post and add the player owned stores. It's way better than the trading post. Example: You can let people pay to have their shop on the first page when clicking the POS = sinking money. Basically, just like Elkoy, you might think "stolen idea" but it's way more convenient than the trading post.
  4. Add the basic customs to the game: Sled, Scythe, bunny ears etc.
  5. Add more stuff to the in-game  "runewild store" (donator store)
Edited by Rum

2 hours ago, Atlas said:

I support some of these suggestions!

"some"  thanks for being specific....  1: yes 2: yes 3: i made same suggestion in my thread 4: meh idc 5: yes

19 minutes ago, kegan said:

"some"  thanks for being specific....  1: yes 2: yes 3: i made same suggestion in my thread 4: meh idc 5: yes

Oh didn't know about that, I assume not the only one thinking about that one then.
The reason you ain't supporting suggestion 4:? Add the basic customs to the game: Sled, Scythe, bunny ears etc.

1. I 100% agree with this.

2. Also agree, would make the drop chances much more clear. 

3. The current trading post setup is very messy. I'm not sure player owned shops are necessary, but it needs a re-vamp for sure.

4. Yes, please!

5. Agree.

1. Completely agree.

2. The reason it's like this is so people don't start complaining about how they're over the drop rate and haven't received an item, and this way it keeps things interesting in my opinion.

3. I'm undecided about this suggestion - purely because people can cause beef if someone has prices that are too high. Keeping things unknown prevents the causation of any drama, like the drop tables.

4. Again yes and no. I feel like the more items we had that aren't 07 based, ignores the fact we're an 07 server.

5. I'd like to hear some suggestions you have on this, but try and make it 07 based/related.

25 minutes ago, B said:

1. Completely agree.

2. The reason it's like this is so people don't start complaining about how they're over the drop rate and haven't received an item, and this way it keeps things interesting in my opinion.

3. I'm undecided about this suggestion - purely because people can cause beef if someone has prices that are too high. Keeping things unknown prevents the causation of any drama, like the drop tables.

4. Again yes and no. I feel like the more items we had that aren't 07 based, ignores the fact we're an 07 server.

5. I'd like to hear some suggestions you have on this, but try and make it 07 based/related.

#2, Agree on that but see it as this: while each kill does nothing to increase the drop rate itself, it is trivial to state that more kills give rise to more chance overall. Usually, people will start the grind or continue their grind once they know the drop rates.

#3, Maybe be a bit of a difference in price but, that would not be a big deal, I don't really think people would beef over the other person's price. And being able to showcase your shop would be nice IMO.

#4, Understand where you're coming from but, I don't think adding customs would really change the 07 experience for the community.

#5, Maybe the holiday items? Customs (If they get added).