Sign in to follow this  
Hovaldo

Max Cape suggestions

In RuneWild players have the ability to train certain skills, in order to obtain a max cape. The skills which are currently in-game are: Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Slayer, Agility, Herblore and Crafting. When you get al those skills at level 99, you will be able to wear the max cape.

The max cape does not have any benefits as of now, that's why im making this post.

If you have any suggestions about what to add to the max cape to make it usefull, please feel free to put them in the comments under this topic!

Thanks! 

This is actually a bit hard to add suggestions on, like you could make it teleports or spellbook swaps but how doesthat relate to the cape.

in my opinion im not sure what could be done in terms of benefits... :/

Teleports to skilling areas (removes need for a skilling necklace)/Level 30 wilderness tele/restore hp/run/pray on demand every few minutes (out of wild only).

Stuff like this would be great to see, perhaps added benefits of being able to boost certain skills in order to gain faster xp/more resources than average,

There's loads of stuff that COULD be added, but as much of a shame as it is, it's never been a priority and I can't see that changing.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Teleports to skilling areas (removes need for a skilling necklace)/Level 30 wilderness tele/restore hp/run/pray on demand every few minutes (out of wild only).

Stuff like this would be great to see, perhaps added benefits of being able to boost certain skills in order to gain faster xp/more resources than average,

There's loads of stuff that COULD be added, but as much of a shame as it is, it's never been a priority and I can't see that changing.

First of all long time no see mate! And thanks for these suggestions man, appreciate it!

If you can't already, make it so you can combine it with god capes, fire cape, infernal etc. Also if possible you could implement something more unique like if you use a ring of wealth (i) on it, it could boost your drop rate. I realise it's a different era of RS but I also always liked the customisable max capes :P

22 hours ago, ELVY64464464 said:

If you can't already, make it so you can combine it with god capes, fire cape, infernal etc. Also if possible you could implement something more unique like if you use a ring of wealth (i) on it, it could boost your drop rate. I realise it's a different era of RS but I also always liked the customisable max capes :P

It's already possible to combine it with god capes, fire cape etc. But the custom thing sounds nice, thanks for the suggestion bro

Ye, I like the idea of being able to use other items on it, not just capes.

I'd remove the 20+ thing. i mean like if you die with the max cape, then you don't lose it. It's not that op, so why you lose it? Second thing would be, that you can teleport with it in fights. for example on osrs max cape has teleports, add them to max cape.