Sign in to follow this  
CoolCata

Major suggestions via RuneWild forums

From my perspective I would love to see some minor changes regarding Runewild forums.

-Under Gfx bars , I'd love to view

- ''Member Since''
  20 Jan 2017

- ''Time spent''
  27d 1h 25m 39s  

- Custom user titles for e.g.  A player has  achieved  50  posts via forums > Bronze custom title .

100 posts - Iron member custom title.

200 posts - Steel member custom title.

300 posts- Black member custom title etc.

- Add in '' Red Carpet'' section and  Re-adjust '' Introductions'' and  ''Farewells'' as sub-sections.

-  Add '' Questions'' section respectively  by making sub sections regarding “In-game help" and "Forum help" as sub-sections. Normally  70% of threads in the General Discussion is used for in-game help questions.

Veteran Rank via Runewild forums.

-This rank is obtainable by being active both In-game via forums for a stable 1 year. Managed by Runewild administration team.

Reputation Points 

- My friends  maybe we should allow players to give more reputation points per day than the maximum usual amount that is given respectively.

Goals and Achievements

- This section via forums allows players to frequently share their spectacular goals or achievements  they have received via Runewild ,  which the community of Runewild can view.

Additions to Navigation Bar

- Daily Top 5 or Top 10 Posters/ Voters.

Player of the Month

-Custom POTM Title 

This would be a reward dedicated and given out monthly to any player who has been influential either by making guides, creating content for youtube, posting topics(non-spam), and overall just being genuinely active in the community. Decided by David(Founder/owner).

Overall David my friend your doing a marvellous extravant job since the beginning of development via Runewild , I am sincerely with you all the way David my friend and will suggest as many things as I can from my persepective , as well on the sidenote note  Runewild Administration team is doing a well done job overall both website/ In-game.

Thankyou for your regards David my friends, Thankyou RuneWild community for your precious time reading my suggestions regarding Runewild website.

Much love, appreciated Runewild community , afterall I love you all as  friends therefore feel free to drop your suggestions regarding forums below in the comment section.

Incoming In-game suggestions eta 2-3 days.

Have a wonderful RuneWild day my friends, see you all  around In-game respectively.

Edited by Cata

Thanks for the suggestions! 
I feel that many of these suggestions would make it ugly and very similar to all the other RSPS. It's clean and simple now and it should stay as is. I can rather tell you which of these suggestions I liked. 

16 hours ago, Cata said:

Goals and Achievements

- This section via forums allows players to frequently share their spectacular goals or achievements  they have received via Runewild ,  which the community of Runewild can view.

Players post this type of post on General-->Media, but we might add a section for Goals/Achievements.

Total support, the forums are my favourite place to be, something like this would make me hella active.

Amazing suggestions mate, glad to see people giving feedback to this extent :)