Sign in to follow this  
durial

Staff of the Dead

Remove this from shops, and make the only way to get it from Zammy boss. Not from boxes either. This makes Toxic Staff of the Dead worth even more for people who like to camp zulrah, and also makes it so zammy boss is worth doing.

Edited by durial

I somewhat agree with this - Tsotd seems to be the go-to weapon for nh/bridding. I think it'd be good to make it have some form of value. I get where you're coming from removing sotd from the shop, I don't think it'd be an issue personally, but I don't think pkers would want to camp a gwd boss for a weapon they've always been able to get fairly easily, if that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, B said:

I somewhat agree with this - Tsotd seems to be the go-to weapon for nh/bridding. I think it'd be good to make it have some form of value. I get where you're coming from removing sotd from the shop, I don't think it'd be an issue personally, but I don't think pkers would want to camp a gwd boss for a weapon they've always been able to get fairly easily, if that makes sense.

Make the grind more worthwhile. That's what sol and master wand are for; bridding before being able to get 2nd best mage weapon.

I’ve already mentioned about it being removed from the store. However I’m not sure whether removing it from mystery boxes etc... would be a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that easily obtained items is what the majority of the players in the rsps scene are looking for. It's value shouldn't decrease just because it has a set price!

I agree with some of what the Prophet and Xavier say.

Most of the best items such as Dragon Claws, Elder Maul, Arcane, Ags etc .. have already been removed from the stores. Some things must stay in stores, even if they are decent, I do not think that items like stod/tstod are worth to pvm for in a PK RSPS. What about items like Bandos, Armadyl, Serp, Blowpipe, Acb etc ... Remove them from stores too?

I'll say no, but thank you for the suggestion! :ph34r: