Top 3 Bounty Hunters
29-03-17: Kodai wand @ Battle Mage & Shop prices change
Yesterday 16:22 - By Loco Sanchez
IN GAME PET LIST
Yesterday 16:42 - By pdz
Yesterday 01:12 - By water runes
Wheelchairz - Staff Application
Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:57 PM
What's your in-game username?
- Wheelchairz (Jamani)
What's your time zone?
- GMT+1 (Belgium)
Do you have previous staff experience?
- I do indeed, I have experience in all positions other then developer, aswell as Global Moderator on RSPSPK.
How long have you been with LocoPK?
- I arrived on LocoPK on the 30th of December i'm a true veteran of RSPSPK (most likely one of the oldest users).
How many hours do you normally play daily?
- I invest 6+ hours standard during the week, 8+ during weekends but I can and will prolong it when necessary.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the LocoPK staff team?
- I have experience, and i'm aware of how the server works due to the similarity with RSPSPK other then LocoPK having better content.
I am willing to make sacrifices on my end in order to cover a timezone if needed, i'm dedicated and have proven to be a valuable asset once before.
I absolutely despise favoritism, thus will treat each situation with a neutral and impartial mindset.
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?
- Naturally, I enforced them on RSPSPK, however I did double-check the rules incase changes were made.
[What would you do]
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?
- I would ask the victim to provide proof, proof that can be deemed valid beyond reasonable doubt.
However, if the proof is questionable and the story itself doesn't add up, i'll forward it to a higher-up for reviewing purposes.
Other then that, if the proof is deemed valid beyond reasonable doubt, I would request the rule-breaker to refund to lighten his punishment, (1/2)
Upon refusal to do so, the rule-breaker in question will be dealt with appropriately and I would then ask a higher-up to possibly retrieve the items. (2/2)
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?
- As mentioned before, I despise favoritism thus will treat each situation with a neutral and impartial mindset.
In other words, i'll deal with them as I would with any other user of LocoPK.
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?
- Request them to stop, upon the continuation of this, a warning will be given, any further continuation will be dealt with appropriately.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?
- Guide them into the right direction, for example inform them about the support ticket system,
However if a higher-up is available, one that can handle the situation i'll contact them and direct the person in question to them.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users