Top 3 Bounty Hunters
Name Hunted
Top rated video
PK VIDEO 2
Hot topics
DH TOURNAMENT!!
Yesterday 20:26 - By Gdp
23 replies
Metu's staff application (Again cus y not)
Yesterday 14:50 - By Nanfucker666
15 replies
George - Staff application
19/01/2017 - By Gdp
19 replies
Photo

Wheelchairz - Staff Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Wheelchairz

Wheelchairz

• Legendary
  • 114 posts
  • Ingame name
    Wheelchairz
[Personal]

What's your in-game username?
- Wheelchairz (Jamani)

What's your time zone?
- GMT+1 (Belgium)

Do you have previous staff experience?
- I do indeed, I have experience in all positions other then developer, aswell as Global Moderator on RSPSPK.

How long have you been with LocoPK?
- I arrived on LocoPK on the 30th of December i'm a true veteran of RSPSPK (most likely one of the oldest users).

How many hours do you normally play daily?
- I invest 6+ hours standard during the week, 8+ during weekends but I can and will prolong it when necessary.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the LocoPK staff team?
- I have experience, and i'm aware of how the server works due to the similarity with RSPSPK other then LocoPK having better content.
I am willing to make sacrifices on my end in order to cover a timezone if needed, i'm dedicated and have proven to be a valuable asset once before.
I absolutely despise favoritism, thus will treat each situation with a neutral and impartial mindset.

Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?
- Naturally, I enforced them on RSPSPK, however I did double-check the rules incase changes were made.

[What would you do]

A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?
- I would ask the victim to provide proof, proof that can be deemed valid beyond reasonable doubt.
However, if the proof is questionable and the story itself doesn't add up, i'll forward it to a higher-up for reviewing purposes.
Other then that, if the proof is deemed valid beyond reasonable doubt, I would request the rule-breaker to refund to lighten his punishment, (1/2)
Upon refusal to do so, the rule-breaker in question will be dealt with appropriately and I would then ask a higher-up to possibly retrieve the items. (2/2)

Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?
- As mentioned before, I despise favoritism thus will treat each situation with a neutral and impartial mindset.
In other words, i'll deal with them as I would with any other user of LocoPK.

There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?
- Request them to stop, upon the continuation of this, a warning will be given, any further continuation will be dealt with appropriately.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?
- Guide them into the right direction, for example inform them about the support ticket system,
However if a higher-up is available, one that can handle the situation i'll contact them and direct the person in question to them.

sgIOf20.png

TheRealJhaf

TheRealJhaf

• 64 posts
  • Ingame name
    TheRealJhaf
+1.

Osku

Osku

• Respected
  • 66 posts
  • Ingame name
    S N I T C H

+1, no interest explaining why . David should've promoted even without making this app.

LldgiYx.jpg

Croogs

Croogs

• Global Moderator
  • 563 posts
  • Ingame name
    Croogs
One of, if not the best staff applications I've seen so far. Also I know you're not a staff hunter and you honestly enjoy helping other players. That's a definitive yes.

chuck bank

Robert

Robert

• 29 posts
  • Ingame name
    Robert

+1 as Osku said.

+1, no interest explaining why . David should've promoted even without making this app.

vB3w9D0.gif

Avoider

Avoider

• Server Support
  • 308 posts
  • Ingame name
    LOCO GANNON

By all means i've known this man for a very long time

and he's very respectful and humble, I support this, I see him helping as well in the cc and in yell when necessary

+1 from me.

UHRb8HB.png

KylzaFAM

KylzaFAM

• Server Support

• 589 posts
  • Ingame name
    Kylza

+1

K - You're gonna get cleaned

Loco Pablo - Yh no shit

ES3usQr.png

Ranqers

Ranqers

Gucci Mane

• Administrator

• 181 posts
  • Ingame name
    LOCO WES

The format looks nice. Will see about editing our format to something similar, for that I thank you. Good job on your application wish you the best.

Posted Image

El_Toro

El_Toro

• Forum Moderator

• 458 posts
  • Ingame name
    Dark
Support

SZDRVRw.png

TheRealJhaf

TheRealJhaf

• 64 posts
  • Ingame name
    TheRealJhaf

All you do is try to sabotage other peoples chances to get staff yourself. EVERYBODY sees it and it's not helping you so just leave.

+1 Kylza is right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users